A couple of weekends ago (the day after the fair) we had a 6 hour-long MOPS Steering Team Retreat. I took Anna with me and left Jillian and Faith with Brad. As always, they had a great time with their dad, but I missed all of us getting to have our "family time together" for the weekend.
Thankfully, it wasn't too late when I got home from the retreat and Anna and I were able to quickly join in on the fun. We got to play with our Thomas the trains and then shared a delicious breakfast dinner together. I love being with my family (they're my absolute favorite people) and it is wonderful getting to come home to them. :-) I praise God for His many gifts to us.
We keep our Thomas the train set in a storage container in the garage (because of space constraints), so it is always feels like a special occasion when we bring it out for the girls to play with them.
Trains are definitely not only for boys, our girls play with them for hours! They love using their imagination, and their engineering skills to build elaborate tracks!
Here the trains get to have a washing at the "train wash".
Anna wants to play too!
Here she is on all fours!
"Oh, my hands are pretty neat!" :-)
"Hi Momma!"
There's a little smile!
And a really big smile!!! "Mommy, you're funny!"
Look at how strong my baby is, I wish I had the core strength she does!
A little baby drool for the camera. :-)
Daddy has missed his little Anna!
She made it to her daddy and was rewarded with a sweet KISS!
A Scrumptious Breakfast Dinner--Incredibly Delicious! :-)
Fresh Strawberries on Homemade Waffles with Syrup and Whipped Cream & Scrambled Eggs with Grated Cheese melted into it, and the Center Cut Bacon!!! YUMMY!















Your family is so fun! Can I be you when I'm younger? Oh, wait...
ReplyDelete