Family Photo

Family Photo

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

6 Months Tomorrow

My gratitude goes to my dear friend Naomi who took these precious photos of our little Anna. :-)

Our "official photo session" lasted less than 15 minutes before Anna decided she was done. She was one tired girl and had no more smiles to give us.

In the meantime, Jillian, Faith and Madeline enjoyed playing on the Glenn's porch with their water table in only their undies (SO CUTE!! I wish we had thought to get pictures of that too). Faith poured water all over herself and got her panties soaking wet. Thankfully, Madeline let Faith borrow some Dora panties. Then we all shared some lunch together and then the girls went back to playing, Oliver went to his crib for a nap and Anna fell asleep on my legs. Naomi captured the moment with the sweetest pictures.

I will LOVE this photo FOREVER! :-) That's MY sweet Anna Girl.

One shoes says her name "Anna" and the other her birthdate "March 22, 2010"

I love this picture because it captures her little personality.

I love the moments when Anna sleeps and I can just gaze at her.

3 comments:

  1. Happy 6th months Anna!
    Lauren, I love all the pictures!
    She is gorgeous!!!
    I miss having a little baby girl - so I can dress her up with all the cute dresses..LOL.

    Agnes.

    ReplyDelete