My little brother came to visit us the last weekend of October as a SURPRISE. He called our house around 6 PM on Thursday night and asked Brad, "Hey, can you come pick me up in 3 hours from the airport?" He was getting onto the airplane at DFW airport as he called and we didn't have any idea he was coming. I really enjoy when Daniel comes, its like old times when he use to live in D.C. and would frequently visit us. Daniel has virtually no expectations when he comes, he just wants to be fed, and to spend as much time with "his girls" (what he calls his nieces) as he possibly can.
The fun began only hours after he arrived. The next day, Daniel got to go with the girls and me to drop-off Jillian at preschool, then to SAM's club, and then after that, my favorite grocery store, Harris Teeter! SUPER FUN! But really, it was just great for me to be with my brother again. Daniel was like, "Hey, are we going to be shopping the whole time I am here?" HAHA! I told him if he wanted to eat while he was here (Hello! We were buying food!), he shouldn't say anything else. :-) In defense of myself, my brother thinks its hilarious when I give him a hard time.
I am so glad that he came to see us; it was a wonderful weekend to remember. I am going to try to be Speedy Gonzales with my next few posts from the weekend because tomorrow is December 1st (so this is a little outdated)!
Daniel playing Candyland with the girls.

No comments:
Post a Comment