Family Photo

Family Photo

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Birthday Girl- Faith (Part 2)

After our picnic and fun at the park, we decided to go back to the zoo and see if there were any free parking spots.  And thankfully, there were!  
The Lemurs! 
Our Birthday Girl
Faith looking at the Lions
Daddy's shoulders are the best place to see the zoo! 
Auntie Claire showing the girls some beautiful coral
This was crazy and a little scary. There was NO glass between us and the humongous spiders! 
I got up really close and took this picture! Ahh!!! 
After our adventures in the zoo, we stopped for ice-cream in honor of Faith's birthday.  I had planned on us going to get a chocolate shake (because I loved having it doing my labor with her) but we settled for an vanilla/ chocolate soft serve ice cream cone instead. Faith was very generous and shared with her mommy, daddy, and sister too. 
Yummy! 
So good....
Happy Birthday Faith!!! We love you and had so much fun celebrating your 3rd birthday! 

1 comment:

  1. You do a great job of making your girls feel so special. A whole day at the zoo! What fun. And you are braver than me. I wouldn't get that close to the spider.

    ReplyDelete