This is one Jillian's favorites games with Anna. Jillian will pull the antenna thingy on the exersaucer and twirl baby Anna in circles! They both love it and so far no one has gotten sick. :-)
Our exersaucer provides lots of entertainment in our home. One of Anna favorite places to crawl is under the exersaucer.
My favorite four people in the whole world. I feel so blessed to be married to a man who cherishes being the daddy to three girls. The four of them have so much fun together! By the way, Faith has a new favorite skirt (there has been a succession of favorite skirts) and she thinks it goes well with practically everything, especially flower shirts.
Anna has already begun to cruise at 7 1/2 months. She is becoming so independent in an attempt to keep us with her two big sisters. Thankfully though, Anna is still very much her mommy's cuddle bug too. :-)
Every day the girls have a one hour quiet time in their room that they can either rest or "read" books. They have at least a couple of hundred books to choose from because their mommy loves children's books. I justify my PASSION ;-) by saying it's important for them to have a rich reading environment. This particular day the girls chose as one of their books a farm book, because we had recently been to the farm (check out the post here)! So cute! When I went to check on them they were taking turns reading to one another and talking about the pictures.
It has been so sweet for the girls to be room-mates. They are the best of friends.
MORE "READING PHOTOS": These photos are a little out-dated but I thought I would share them anyway, because they are so cute! These pictures were taken only a couple of months after Anna's arrival.
Looking back at these pictures, I am amazed by how quickly times flies by! My girls are growing up so quickly.
Paris is a neat city (click here to see pictures from our visit two years ago) and the girls feel so special that they have actually visited! They are especially fascinated by the Eiffel Tower.















Precious pics! Love that Anna is cruising! Love Faith's cute skirt! And, I love that Jillian and Faith are reading together. How sweet :)
ReplyDelete