Family Photo

Family Photo

Monday, November 29, 2010

Most Recent Update!

Brad just called and his external examiner's train is due to arrive at 12:08 EST/ 5:08 GT and they have decided to have his viva at 5:45-8:00 PM tonight (45 minutes shorter than the typical examination). He will immediately go to the Eagle Pub after his viva for a "farewell party" with his lab (click here to see photos of our visit to the Eagle Pub while in England).  I should hear from him shortly after he gets back to Clare Hall ("our" college and where he has night accommodations for his visit).

His seminar went really well today and he even met his internal examiner for the first time. Brad said he was really nice! :-)

Kristin dropped me off some food as well as the extra treat of Krispy Kreme donuts! The girls have been so cabin-feverish when they saw her drive up, they started screaming, "She's Here!! She's coming! She's coming to our door." HAHA! It was like they had never seen anyone before, they were beyond escatic!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so thankful your friend was able to stop by to bring you your groceries and Krispy Kreme treats! We will continue to pray for you & the girls and for Brad! Much love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! I'm SOOO glad you found me! I was totally bummed when you weren't at the class reunion. I'll add you to my blog roll so I can keep in touch and keep up with what you're doing these days. Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete