On Faith's birthday, Brad had the day off of work. In the morning, Brad and I took Faith to Bounce-U for some fun. Then we returned home, and we laid Anna down for her nap, and then just Faith and I went out for some frozen yogurt.

Then in the early evening, Brad and Faith had a date night at Chick-Fil-A! Brad reported to me that it was very nicely done event. They had linen table cloths, roses at every table, and they even had an ice-cream bar with toppings.

We spent a great part of our day also baking and decorating cupcakes for our Care Group that night.
Faith and I made some cupcakes for her friends to enjoy at Chick-Fil-A together.

I also attempted to make a single layer birthday cake but it fell apart. Jillian and I were a little sad (or at least we attempted to make sad faces) but the cake still tasted really yummy.

Daddy and Jillian helping us decorate the second dozen cupcakes.
No comments:
Post a Comment