Family Photo

Family Photo

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Birthday Memories


I woke up to two dozen roses (Brad said there was one for every year I look :-), my favorite crumble cake, cards, and a step stone kit to do with the kids! :-) 

Anna girl excited its going to be a FUN day!
Brad doing the "Happy Birthday" dance for me with Jillian's rain-stick!


Anna got really into dancing along with her daddy.  (My girls love mismatching their pajamas, even though they have matching ones.)

Then, before Jillian went to school, we all went to the basement, and put the girls handprints in the cement as a special keepsake for my 30th birthday!

It's sitting in our front yard right now and I love it.

Jillian, Faith, and I about to choose a special bear for my 30th Birthday! Hooray!

We found the perfect little bear, who was soft and cuddly.

Our family chose the name "Memories" or "Mems" as a nickname for out little. She has five heart inside of  her, one from each of us.

Then the girls went to give Mems a bath! 


Jillian and Faith holding Mems hands! :-)

Then Faith carried Mems (with her princess tiara and wand) all throughout the mall for me! :-)

We finished our celebration as a family at 16 Handles with some yummy yogurt. It was a wonderful day of celebration. I am thankful God have given me the gift of 30 years of life!   :-)

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! The stone with the girls' handprints is a very creative idea for a gift (go Brad!) I laughed at your comment about mis-matched pajamas. E does that all the time. I don't get it but it makes me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete