
Anna looking at daddy over mommy's shoulder with a big smile! So Sweet!

Mommy's little flower Anna

Mommy, our two princesses, and flower

Knock, Knock! Trick-or-Treat Please! :-)

Michelle invited us to come over for our 1st treat or treat house and made each of the girls a gift bag with a cute outfit, a mini princess doll, and some candy! The girls were so excited.

Michelle even got me a Halloween gift too! I got a French rolling pin for all the baking we do together. I love how Michelle makes every holiday so special.

Faith, Michelle, Anna, and Jillian

Faith smiling with her new Belle doll!

We had so much fun with the Smith's that we were a little late getting home for our expected trick-or-treat guests! Brad was a little anxious about it.

But then his determination kicked in, we can do this!

I was laughing so hard, there were tears running down my cheeks.

We didn't make it by 6:00 PM, but we were only a minute late. (Thankfully my van clock is 2 minutes fast). :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment