We spent 4th of July with some of our favorite people.

My friend Joanna has a gift for making every occasion memorable. She always makes yummy, festive food and dresses her babies so adorably!

This 4th of July was especially sentimental because it was baby J's first Independence Day celebration! Isn't he absolutely precious??? I love his adorable dimples!

A few months earlier (in April), our family welcomed Baby J home from China at the airport! I was so giddy with excitement I didn't even know what to do with myself! (It was close to midnight, so Anna was knocked out in exhaustion.)

The night after the 4th of July, Jillian was invited to a church (& Adventure Club) friend's camping sleepover! It was a small sleepover with just four little girls and the moms were invited too! It was such a great night. We had pizza and salad for dinner. Then the girls played some outdoor games, did three different crafts, went swimming, and then we watched a movie on a blow-up screen outdoors! Then to top it off, all of the girls slept in a tent outside together.

Hannah's (the birthday girl) favorite colors are pink and purple, so she gave each of her friends the party favors in a purple bandanna attached to a stick. (There were so many cute details to this party, I wish I had taken more photos! Jillian was super excited for me because even the moms were given a party favor. ;-))
It was a super fun 4th of July weekend.


No comments:
Post a Comment