"Sugar and Spice"
Sugar and spice
and everything nice
that's what little girls are made of
Sunshine and rainbows
and ribbons for hair bows
that's what little girls are made of
Tea parties, laces
and baby doll faces
that's what little girls are made of
and everything nice
that's what little girls are made of
Sunshine and rainbows
and ribbons for hair bows
that's what little girls are made of
Tea parties, laces
and baby doll faces
that's what little girls are made of

Our dear friends, the Glenn's had their 4th child, a baby girl on July 16th. We made a visit to the hospital to meet little Eloise the next day.

Little Eloise had a little poo, so I offered to change her diaper. I could not believe how out of practice I have become after a year of not changing diapers!! And Anna, of course, was mesmerized by every little thing about Eloise.

Believe it or not, the last time our family went to the hospital to meet a newborn was when baby Anna was born 3 & 1/2 years ago.
A couple of years ago, we missed visiting Lucy (the Glenn's 3rd baby) in the hospital because we had the stomach bug. :-( This time, we were so excited to make it to the hospital!

A flashback to March 2010- Andrew and Naomi cared for Jillian and Faith while we were in the hospital having our Anna. (Jillian and Faith had the greatest time with their family that the girls asked Brad and I to have another baby just so they could go back! : )

I love this photo of Naomi holding Anna. For some reason it makes me teary-eyed to see my friend teary-eyed holding my baby. I am thankful to have Naomi as my friend and believe her to be one of the most incredible moms I know!







No comments:
Post a Comment