After church on Father's Day Sunday, we made our way to Harper's Ferry in West Virginia.
For part of Brad's Christmas gift, I bought him a season pass to Adventure Park. It was a Living Social Deal and cost the same amount as going only one time! Woohoo!

For part of Brad's Christmas gift, I bought him a season pass to Adventure Park. It was a Living Social Deal and cost the same amount as going only one time! Woohoo!

Brad sent the deal to some of his friends to check out too and his friend Ryan signed up too! So both of the dads, the two moms, and all seven of the munchkins made a small day-trip (it's a 45 minute drive) to Harper's Ferry.
The Adventure Park is absolutely beautiful with all of its tree and its close to the Shenandoah River too.

every picture. :-)

We didn't stay the entire time. The kids became a little restless after the first 30 minutes of being the cheering team. So Phoebe and I took the kids to do some exploring of Harper's Ferry. We found some gooseberries at a playground, I wouldn't have known what they were, but Phoebe is a canning preserve expert! They were delicious, but in the process of enjoying them we ended up staining our van and Faith's pocket pretty badly! But I think the sweet memory made it worth it.
After our adventure, we picked up the dads and we all went to eat dinner in a authentic train caboose in downtown Harper's Ferry. It was a very Happy Father's Day celebrating Brad and our friend Ryan.















That looks really fun. I've never heard of this place. I love reading about the fun things you do as a family!
ReplyDelete