Family Photo

Family Photo

Friday, December 17, 2010

Congrats Dr. J.B. Holmes

The day after Brad's return, Brad was the recipient of a special delivery.  The delivery man (who looked to be a young college guy) came to the door and said, "I've got something here for Dr. J.B. Holmes." Brad looked completely shocked and the "college guy" looked really confused.   Brad responded by saying, "Oh, I guess that's me, I've never been called that before." :-) The guy very nicely congratulated Brad on his recent success and then our whole family enjoyed the delicious gift! 
"Congratulations on your PhD. We're so proud of you. David and Marilyn"
"Especially for: Dr. J.B. Holmes"
A cookie smiley face bouquet complete with a cheerful yellow cookie that said "Congrats Dr. Holmes".
Thanks Grammie and Grandad for being so thoughtful and making Brad's return home from England so fun and memorable! :-)  We love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment