Here was our fun planned intinerary for Thanksgiving:
Noon: The Whole Family share Thanksgiving Lunch at our friends, the Ali's
2:00 PM: Take Daddy to the Dulles Airport for his flight to Heathrow, say more good-byes!!!
4:30-8:00 PM: The Girls and I Head to the Pull's house for more Thanksigiving Fun/ Dinner!
But that was not to be...the day ended up being much different than we planned.
The REALITY of Thanksgiving Day:
The REALITY of Thanksgiving Day:
Noon: Rice & Rice Krispies (no milk) for lunch
12:30 PM: The Shuttle came REALLY EARLY to take Brad to the airport (less time with my sweetheart)
12:30 - 8:00 PM: Lounge around with the girls not feeling too great! Let me tell you, sleep could not have come more quickly that night. Unfortunately, it was not to be a restful night. I caught the stomach bug from Miss Faith and was sick several times in the night, in addition I had several of my "babies" decide to wake up in the night too!
It was NOT a Thanksgiving I would like to repeat, but even so, I know I still had plenty to be thankful for... I am one blessed woman and I thank God for the blessing of our family and friends. :-)
Anna never got sick (Hooray!!!) but she was very tuckered out Thanksgiving morning and fell asleep on my lap! So sweet.
These are the moment mommys love so much!
Faith was acting a little sluggish that morning. This photo was taken about an hour before we had to cancel our fun plans for Thankgiving. Faith was a sick girl.
Daddy grabbing some more cuddles with Jillian before he took the flight to England that afternoon.
Jillian randomly chose to wear her Strawberry Shortcake shirt that morning, not knowing all the surprise that was coming up!
Jillian and Faith looking at their daddy waiting for the big surprise!
The girls were so excited to open up the Strawberry Shortcake hatbox with all of Strawberry's friends...Lemon Meringue, Orange Blossom, Plum, Raspberry.
The days that Daddy was gone on his trip went a lot faster with their new toy!
I adore my goofy husband! He is acting even more excited than the girls!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!










No comments:
Post a Comment