A Family Photo from Halloween 2010: Dorothy from Wizard of Oz, Butterfly, and Tinker Bell

The whole trick-or-treating gang!
Theia, Xandra, Liyah, Ava, Jillian, Madeline, Faith, Oliver, and Andrew

The kids first house for trick-or-treating... our neighbor was shocked by how many kids there were and asked, "Is this the whole preschool?" LOL! She was kidding of course, but there were A LOT of us together. Our group of friends is very blessed...the kids keep multiplying!

Afterwards, we went back to our place for $2 Chipotle burritos (if you dressed like a processed food) and some queso, salsa and chips! We also had yummy sweets!
(I apologize to our friends, I seriously chose one of the worst moments to take this photo, but I don't have another one, and its all about documenting the memories, right?)

After dinner, the men had a deep theological conversation about something from our morning sermon. Brad and Andrew both have Bibles open as Daniel shares his opinion and Joe and Jon contemplates what Daniel is saying.
I really respect our friends for having this conversation & sharing their convictions. All of them are men of integrity who love their families deeply and seek to lead lives of faith! :-)
It was a Halloween to remember!

I love this sweet photo of Faith rocking little Toto to sleep. We did something really corny and took a picture of Faith, printed it out and then put it in her doggy's "collar". I thought it was a sweet way to let everyone know that little Toto belonged to a little blondie with beautiful blue eyes, who was dressed like Dorothy for the night! :-)










Haha! Was the theological discussion about Christians celebrating Halloween? That would have been perfect.
ReplyDelete