
The princess tables set up to enjoy birthday cake.
My many thanks to Naomi for taking most of the photos that have been "featured" :-) on the birthday party posts. You are a gifted photographer, my friend, and I appreciate you so much!


Michelle offered to make both of the beautiful cakes for the birthday party. She is an amazing baker, and I was extremely happy to accept her gift. They were not only beautiful they were incredibly delicious too; it was so special that our dear friend made the cake for the occasion.
After the kids ate their cake and ice-cream, each child took a picture with Cinderella and were given their party favor, then it was time to say our good-byes. The party went far too fast for me (and I even had some other activities planned that we didn't get to).
I love my daughters little friends and it was a joy to be around each and everyone of them. I am so thankful to each of them for loving my girls and coming to celebrate birthdays with us!

I love my daughters little friends and it was a joy to be around each and everyone of them. I am so thankful to each of them for loving my girls and coming to celebrate birthdays with us!


Cinderella with both the birthday girls, Jillian and Faith.

From Left to Right: Jillian, Xandra, Sascha & Sofia, Audrey, Annie (sister Ellie had to leave early for a soccer game), and Aliyah

Lindsey and Michelle stayed a little afterwards to help us clean up the church and get the fun gifts from friends into the van! Also, during that time, Faith and Jillian opened up their new princess dolls (Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella) and princess games (Yatzee and Memory) from their friends Lindsey and Michelle.

And Michelle couldn't resist getting a gift for little Anna too. In addition to Anna getting the doll in the girls' birthday cake, she got a little puppy. Michelle and Lindsey have two "puppies" (dogs) at their house and Anna has really warmed up to them! Anna is so cute, she loves saying "puppy" and then she will bark ("arf, arf, arf") for us too.

I was so blessed by my friend Vicki too! She was the sweetest and most perfect Cinderella I could ask for my girls princess party.
It was a party filled with lots of LOVE from many people and I hope it is a day that Jillian and Faith will remember for many years to come.






No comments:
Post a Comment