Our little Miss Anna is very feisty and independent. She thinks she can do anything that big sisters Jillian and Faith do. She likes nothing more than to climb up onto Jillian's or Faith's bed and "read" books like they do, or climb up into "big sisters" car seats in the van (she no longer likes her "baby seat", but wants a booster!), or climb up the stairs to the second floor to do some mess-creating and exploring!
It is amazing to me how very much Anna is learning from her big sisters. She imitates them in nearly everything they do and then creates her own games to play too. She is entertaining to all our family and her big sisters are very indulgent toward their baby sister. They never like to see Anna sad, even when she needs to disciplined for being naughty, they tell me "she's a baby, mommy!" It's funny they call her a baby, because more often than not, she is acting like she's a SIX year old! I love my little, climbing munchkin! She brings so much joy and laughter to our lives!!

One day, I came upstairs to discover that Anna had created a bed with a pillow, blanket for three of her toys in my closet.
I love Anna's smile in this photo! She is so proud of herself and knows she has her daddy and me wrapped around her finger!
It is amazing to me how very much Anna is learning from her big sisters. She imitates them in nearly everything they do and then creates her own games to play too. She is entertaining to all our family and her big sisters are very indulgent toward their baby sister. They never like to see Anna sad, even when she needs to disciplined for being naughty, they tell me "she's a baby, mommy!" It's funny they call her a baby, because more often than not, she is acting like she's a SIX year old! I love my little, climbing munchkin! She brings so much joy and laughter to our lives!!

One day, I came upstairs to discover that Anna had created a bed with a pillow, blanket for three of her toys in my closet.
I love Anna's smile in this photo! She is so proud of herself and knows she has her daddy and me wrapped around her finger!

"All fixed now." (I am not sure what the problem was but she looks happy again.) She is a good momma to Mems, Baby, and George.
Then it was time for our favorite book reading! Anna has the longest attention span of any 20 month old I know. She will bring me over a dozen books for us to read in one sitting.
Another funny thing about Anna is I will tell Anna to say "thank you" and she will respond "welcome". Her talking has really taken off in the last month. She especially loves making animal sounds and calling her for her sisters by name!
After bath-time, reading our story, then we all had an indoor picnic in the family room on our beach towels (one of our girls all-time favorite special treats).






No comments:
Post a Comment