Family Photo

Family Photo

Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Berry Fun Saturday

The Saturday of the Glenn's move, Brad and Brian (another family friend) helped our friends move, while the moms took the kids for a fun mommy's day!  We started our day at Panera for breakfast, then went to Butler's Orchard for blackberries, then to a Micheal's craft store to decorate crowns/ visors with jewels, and then went to Chick-fil-A together for lunch and play! After we got home, the girls and I watched Tangled while Anna took her nap.  And when Anna woke up, Jillian and Anan danced with one another. It was fantastic day.

At Panera for breakfast. The man behind us in line took a picture of the girls with his camera, because he thought they were so cute. :-)

Jillian was able to reach really high to get the good blackberries.

Lindsey and Me

I love this photo of the girls...it looks like they are hidden away in a secret garden.

All the girls at Chick-Fil-A for lunch

Anna loved the Tangled music and was dancing away!


I love Anna's smile of delight!

She is a fantastic twirler too.  

Jillian wanted to join in the fun with Anna.

I love how much my girls love one another!



At the end of the day, Jillian told me, "Mommy this was one of the 'funnest' days EVER!" I have to agree! It was a berry sweet day! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment