On July 13th, my friend Naomi turned the BIG 30! Andrew planned a fantastic surprise birthday party for his beautiful wife.
It was very special to us to celebrate the gift of Naomi's life. We absolutely LOVE the whole Glenn family and count them as one of God's greatest gifts to us.

It was a busy week for the Glenn family, they closed on their new house two days before Naomi's birthday and then spent the remainder of the week getting it all ready for the move-in (painting and cleaning).
So, their house was completely empty for the party, except for all the food (pizza, veggies, fruit salad, and cake/ice-cream) streamers and balloons. It was the perfect PARTY house. (The Saturday following Naomi's birthday, they moved their furniture into the house.)

It is a bit embarrassing to admit this, but I got the time mixed-up for the beginning of the SURPRISE party! We ended up being 30 minutes late, thankfully Naomi had already arrived by the time we did and we did not foil the surprise. But both Brad and I were a little sad that we missed yelling "SURPRISE" when she walked into the door.
Behind Naomi is her birthday gift from us. We gave her two new maroon camping chairs that coordinate with the shutters on the front of their new house. :-) It's a sentimental gift too, because we shared our first camping trip with their family.
It was very special to us to celebrate the gift of Naomi's life. We absolutely LOVE the whole Glenn family and count them as one of God's greatest gifts to us.

It was a busy week for the Glenn family, they closed on their new house two days before Naomi's birthday and then spent the remainder of the week getting it all ready for the move-in (painting and cleaning).
So, their house was completely empty for the party, except for all the food (pizza, veggies, fruit salad, and cake/ice-cream) streamers and balloons. It was the perfect PARTY house. (The Saturday following Naomi's birthday, they moved their furniture into the house.)

It is a bit embarrassing to admit this, but I got the time mixed-up for the beginning of the SURPRISE party! We ended up being 30 minutes late, thankfully Naomi had already arrived by the time we did and we did not foil the surprise. But both Brad and I were a little sad that we missed yelling "SURPRISE" when she walked into the door.
Behind Naomi is her birthday gift from us. We gave her two new maroon camping chairs that coordinate with the shutters on the front of their new house. :-) It's a sentimental gift too, because we shared our first camping trip with their family.

Naomi's dad, Steve, Andrew's dad and mom, Paul and Margaret, and their new neighbor (and care group friend) Kristin on the Glenn's new back porch.

Anna with Andrew and Naomi. Thank you friends for your faithful prayers for our family and our baby girl. You are a blessing! (Anna once again with only ONE shoe on her feet!!! I seriously don't know how it happens, but we have lost SOO many shoes with our Anna Girl! In one of her dresser drawers, I have a collection of single shoes! I keep hoping that someday I will find their pairs!)

In honor of his wife's birthday, Andrew gave half off his fueling services (not the actual cost of fuel, but the cost of having gas put into your vehicle) to any guests, instead of the normal $4, it was $2. Brad and I can not resist a deal ;-), especially when it's 1/2 off, so we got our tank filled! It was super convenient and I am pumped (LOL:-) about Andrew's business - Park and Fuel!!!



Wow! I get my very own post?!? Thanks for coming to my party. We love your family as well. And don't worry, we will be celebrating your big 3-0 before you know it ;)
ReplyDelete