Family Photo

Family Photo

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bubbles, Chalk, & Chocolate Factories

The day after Naomi's birthday party, I had the privilege of watching her little ones while she did some more work on the house. I love the Glenn kiddos and it is always so much fun for the girls and me to get to play with Madeline and Oliver!

Where has all the time gone? Our babies have grown up so much!  Anna and Oliver eating some blueberries at the big kid's table.  

After I fed the kids their lunch, I laid Anna down for her nap. I also tried to lay Oliver down for his nap. He is a such sweet boy and I loved the cuddle time I had with him as I tried to lull him to sleep, but as soon as I would lay him down in the pack-n-play, he would escape within minutes! :-) This happened a total of THREE times. So, with Naomi's blessing (and complete understanding of Oliver's "Houdini act"), I decided it would be fun to go outside and enjoy the beautiful day.

In this photo, Oliver is helping the girls decorate the sidewalk with chalk.

Faith and Madeline resting under the shade of the tree after playing with the soccer ball.

Faith chasing after the ball with her baby doll, while Oliver chases Faith! 

Jillian created New York City with lots of buildings with the chalk and her pictures. 

In the meantime, Madeline and Faith created a Hershey's Chocolate Factory under the tree. The collection of leaves that they have under the tree is the chocolate! :-)  I love their creativity!

Oliver made his mark with chalk on our tree.

It was a perfect day of playing with chalk, bubbles, soccer balls, and chocolate factories outside. :-)  I loved every minute of it!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing these pictures. Thanks so much for watching them that day for us. Madeline asked me the other day when I was going to leave her at Miss Lauren's again. She always has the best time. I hope you are having a good trip!

    ReplyDelete